John C. Burton lecture
John C. Burton lecture
This collection includes two reel-to-reel audiotapes of the John C. Burton lecture titled "Take Five for Accounting" dated November 1975. The BYU Sound Services of Media Post Production recorded this lecture at the Ernest L. Wilkinson Center at BYU.
- Extent: 1 folder (0.08 linear feet)
- Creator: Brigham Young University. Broadcast Services
- Call Number: MSS 5960
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; University Archives; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from the John C. Burton Lecture must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 5960; John C. Burton Lecture; University Archives; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 5960, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Found in the stacks, March 2009.
- Acquisition Information
- Found; University Archivist; March 2009.
- Subject Terms
- Burton, John C.; Colleges and Universities; Education
- Genre / Form
- Processing Information
- Processed; Kayla Quinney; March 2009.
- Appraisal Information
- University records (University Archives Collecting Policy July 2003).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Burton (John C.) lecture
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Kayla Quinney
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2013-07-08T12:40-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Brigham Young University's Broadcasting is a division of Brigham Young University. Its services extend to television, radio, and internet.
Founded in 1875, Brigham Young University has grown from a small academy to one of the world's largest private universities, where more than 29,000 students gather from 100 countries. Sponsored by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, BYU offers a unique educational environment that promotes learning by study and also by faith. BYU Broadcasting is a division of Brigham Young University. Broadcast outlets include television, radio and internet services. Their number of stations include: BYU Television, BYU Radio, KBYU Television, Classical 89 KBYU FM, and BYU Television International.
comments powered by Disqus