Carlton A. Infanger papers
Carlton A. Infanger papers
Dates: circa 1954-1985
Research and personal papers of Carlton A. Infanger including correspondence, newspaper clippings, magazine articles, and other research materials. He was a professor of and focused his research on Agriculture Economics. Materials span circa 1954-1986.
- Extent: 1 box (0.5 linear ft.). -- 5 cartons (5 linear ft.)
- Creator: Infanger, Carlton A.
- Call Number: MSS 5973
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from the Carlton A. Infanger papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 5973; Carlton A. Infanger papers; 20th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 5973, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Donated by Carlton A. Infanger in 1991.
- Acquisition Information
- Donation; Carlton A. Infanger; 1991
- Subject Terms
- Agriculture; Agriculture and Natural Resources; Brazil--Agriculture; United States--Agriculture
- Genre / Form
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.); Letters
- Processing Information
- Processed; Melissa Cowles; 31 October 2007.
- Appraisal Information
- LDS scholarship (Collection development policy of 20th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts, August 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Infanger (Carlton A.) papers
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Karen Glenn and Melissa Cowles, student processors and John Murphy, curator
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2012-04-16T11:16-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Carlton A. Infanger (born 1923) was a professor in Utah.
Carlton A. Infanger was born January 25, 1923 to William and Emma Vogel Infanger in Kremmling, Colorado. He served in the Navy from 1944 to 1946. Infanger received his Bachelor of Fine Arts and his Masters from Montana State. He attended the University of California at Berkley where he worked on his Ph.D., which he finished at Montana State. From there he completed post-doctoral work at the University of Missouri at Columbia, Missouri. Infanger taught at Brigham Young University from 1964 to the winter of 1998. He and his wife, Abbie Lucille Whiting, have two sons and three daughters.
comments powered by Disqus