Ronald Hansen collection
Ronald Hansen collection
Dates: approximately 1938-1990
Ronald Hansen's collection about disabilities, circa 1938-1990. Topics include diagnosis, treatment and speech therapy for speech impediments, cerebral palsy, hearing loss (war-damaged ears and deafness from birth), speaking after a Tracheotomy, and other materials. Organizations whose materials Hansen collected include the American Speech and Hearing Association, American Society for the Hard of Hearing, and others.
- Extent: 2 cartons (2 linear ft.)
- Creator: Hansen, Ronald
- Call Number: MSS 6089
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Ronald Hansen collection must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 6089; Ronald Hansen collection; 20th Century Western and Mormon Americana; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 6089, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Donated to Brigham Young University by Ronald Hansen on April 15, 1992.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Ronald Hansen; April 15, 1992.
- Subject Terms
- Education; Elementary and Secondary Education; Speech disorders; Speech therapy; Hansen, Ronald; American Speech and Hearing Association; American Society for the Hard of Hearing
- Genre / Form
- Research (Document genres)
- Processing Information
- Processed; H. Christine Swindler and John M. Murphy; 15 February 2008.
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Hansen (Ronald) collection
- Finding Aid Author
- H. Christine Swindler
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using ArchivesSpace on 2016-02-22 17:45:02 -0700.
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Captain Ronald Hansen worked in the Bio-Acoustics Section of the Aero-Medical Laboratory of the Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio.
comments powered by Disqus