Delta Pi Epsilon records
Delta Pi Epsilon records
Papers of Delta Pi Epsilon, National Honorary Professional Graduate Society in Business Education, 1969-1987. Papers include correspondence, photographs, meeting minutes, invitations to functions (banquets), membership lists, bylaws, articles, The 500 Most Frequently Used Word Combinations and the 5,000 Most Frequently Occuring Words in Business Letters, and Shorthand- Perspective, Opinion and Dialogue, newsletters from the years 1969-1986, Rituals Book, Initiation of Members and Installations of Officers.
- Extent: 1 box (0.5 linear ft.)
- Creator: Delta Pi Epsilon. -- Humphries, Terry
- Call Number: MSS 6190
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from the Terry Humphries Delta Pi Epsilon papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 6190; Terry Humphries Delta Pi Epsilon papers; 20th and 21st Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 6190, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Donated by Terry Humphries in 1990.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Terry Humphries; 1990.
- Subject Terms
- Delta Pi Epsilon--History--20th century; Business education; Clubs and Societies; Colleges and Universities; Education, Higher; Social Life and Customs; Societies--History
- Processing Information
- Processed; Melissa Cowles, student processor and John Murphy, curator; 2008.
- Appraisal Information
- Western American business and labor history (20th and 21st Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 2009, II.B.II).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Delta Pi Epsilon records
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Melissa Cowles, student processor, and John Murphy, curator
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2011-04-13T10:41-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
- Biographical Info:
Delta Pi Epsilon is a national honorary professional graduate society in business education. It was started in 1936 at New York University and now consists of over 60 other university chapters. Delta Pi Epsilon incorporates scholarship, leadership, and cooperation to help business education grow in research and instructional development activities.
comments powered by Disqus