Reed H. Bradford notebook
Reed H. Bradford notebook
The Reed H. Bradford notebook contains a combination of quotes, thoughts for the day, and other memorabilia typed and compiled by Reed H. Bradford, 1954-1980.
- Extent: 1 folder (0.02 linear ft.)
- Creator: Bradford, Reed H.
- Call Number: MSS 6240
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Reed H. Bradford notebook must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 6240; Reed H. Bradford notebook; 20th Century Western and Mormon Americana; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 6240, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Donated by Reed H. Bradford in 1987.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Reed H. Bradford; 1987.
- Related Material
- The mansion; BX 8608 .L339 1971-72. A teacher's quest; BX 8670.1 .B7272t 1971. I love to go home; [2d. ed.], BX 8608 .A1a no.410. The personal commitment; BX 8608 .A1a no.189a. What standards govern your choices; BX 8630 .A1a no.186. Who lights the "Y"?; BX 8647 .B76s 1966-68 no.21. Getting the most from family life; BX 8608 .A1a no.3007a. I love to go home; BX 8647 .B76s 1966-68 no.6. A definition of the abundant life; BX 8608 .A1a no.1113. I love to go home; BX 8647 .B76s 1966-68 no.6. And they shall teach their children; BX8642.3 .B727a. Parent and child, teacher's supplement: to accompany the manual Parent and child in the Latter-day Saint home by Edith Bowen; BX8606.5 .A1 1965 no.24. Utah population; HB 3525 .U8 B73x 1964. Utah community studies : a compiliation of research findings; 309.1792 B728u. Your child's achievement at school : how parent and teacher work together; BX 8642.3 .F36x no.1-3. Sociological significance of the life of Christ; BX 8621.5 .N48 1960.
- Subject Terms
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints; Religion
- Genre / Form
- Processing Information
- Processed; Katie Connors, student processor, and John Murphy, curator; 2008.
- Appraisal Information
- 20th Century Western and Mormon Americana because Reed H. Bradford lived in the west and worked with the LDS Church.
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Bradford (Reed H.) notebook
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Katie Connors, student processor, and John Murphy, curator
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2011-03-08T09:47-0700
- Finding Aid Language
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
- Biographical Info:
Reed H. Bradford (1912-1994) was a Sociology professor at Brigham Young University.
Reed H. Bradford was born 10 April 1912 in Spanish Fork, Utah. Bradford served a mission in Germany. He married Nora Tate 16 August 1941. Soon after, Nora passed away and he married Shirley Aamodt 5 June 1947 and they had eight children together. Reed H. Bradford was a Brigham Young University professor of Sociology. Bradford had cancer for eleven and a half years before he passed away 4 October 1994.
comments powered by Disqus