Scott Eyman papers
Scott Eyman papers
Collection contains research materials, notes, and drafts gathered and created by Scott Eyman during his career as a film critic, historian, and biographer of noted film personalities. Dated 1979-2014.
- Extent: 17 cartons (17 linear ft.)
- Creator: Eyman, Scott, 1951
- Call Number: MSS 6755
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; Arts & Communications Archives; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Privacy restricted until 2017. Permission to use the materials must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from the Scott Eyman papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 6755; Scott Eyman papers; Arts & Communications Archives; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 6755, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Research materials gathered by Scott Eyman. Notes and drafts created by Scott Eyman for his books. Materials donated to the repository by Scott Eyman in installments between 2010 and 2014.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Scott Eyman; 2010. Donated; Scott Eyman; 2014.
- Subject Terms
- Media and Communication; Motion picture producers and directors--United States--Biography; Social Life and Customs; Eyman, Scott, 1951-; Eyman, Scott, 1951---Archives
- Genre / Form
- Drafts (Documents); Research (Document genres)
- Processing Information
- Processed; John N. Gillespie; 2013. Processed; James D'Arc; 2014.
- Appraisal Information
- Arts and Communications.
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Eyman (Scott) papers
- Finding Aid Author
- John N. Gillespie
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using ArchivesSpace on 2015-07-08 14:42:33 -0600.
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Scott Eyman (1951- ) is a Florida-based film critic and historian, writing on such subjects as Cecil B. DeMille, Louis B. Mayer, John Ford, and Mary Pickford.
comments powered by Disqus