The little misery
The little misery
Dates: approximately 1929
Handwritten draft of an unpublished short story with corrections. The date of the composition is uncertain. Also included is a signed letter written to a Mr. Wall in 1929 that deals with the publication of a story by Chambers called "The Happy Parrot."
- Extent: 1 v. (50 p.). -- 1 letter (1 p.)
- Creator: Chambers, Robert W. (Robert William), 1865-1933
- Call Number: MSS 676
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from The Little Misery must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 676; The little misery; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 676, LTPSC.
- Subject Terms
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences; Authors, American--Correspondence; Literature
- Genre / Form
- Drafts (Documents)
- Appraisal Information
- 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts.
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Little misery
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Garrett Schroath
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2014-02-02T04:18-0700
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Novelist and artist.
comments powered by Disqus