John Taylor letters
John Taylor letters
Photocopies of typed copies of letters sent by John Taylor to his wives and to such LDS Church leaders as Brigham Young and Wilford Woodruff. The materials deal largely with family and Church matters. Also included are photocopies of handwritten notes on Taylor's various wives.
- Extent: 33 items (68 p.)
- Creator: Taylor, John, 1808-1887
- Call Number: MSS 677
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Letters must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 677; John Taylor letters; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 677, LTPSC.
- Subject Terms
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints--History; Woodruff, Wilford, 1807-1898; Young, Brigham, 1801-1877; Correspondence; Material Types; Mormon Church--Presidents; Mormons--Correspondence; Polygamy--Religious aspects--Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints--History; Polygamy--Utah--History
- Appraisal Information
- 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts.
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Taylor (John) letters
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Garrett Schroath
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2014-02-02T04:18-0700
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Third president of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
comments powered by Disqus