The big guy game
The big guy game
One board game, 9 x 18 inches, entitled The Big Guy Game. The game was created by Ernie Weckbaugh of Casa Graphic Inc. in 1981. Its cover depicts Mormon actor Gordon Jump as a radio announcer. It's a play off his role as Arthur "Big Guy" Carlson on the sitcom WKRP in Cincinnati, which aired in 1978 and ended in 1982.
- Extent: 1 oversize folder (0.3 linear ft.)
- Creator: Weckbaugh, Ernie
- Call Number: MSS 6817
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from The Big Guy Game must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 6817; The Big Guy Game; 20th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 6817, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Acquisition Information
- Related Material
- MSS 3711 Gordon Jump papers, 1971-1982
- Subject Terms
- Jump, Gordon; Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences; Performing arts--Ohio--Cincinnati; Radio--Ohio--Cincinnati
- Genre / Form
- Board games
- WKRP in Cincinnati (Television program)
- Processing Information
- Processed; Karen Glenn; 28 April 2009.
- Appraisal Information
- LDS cultural, social, and religious history (Collection development policy for 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts, August 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Big guy game
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Karen Glenn, student processor and John Murphy, curator
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2010-11-11T11:02-0700
- Finding Aid Language
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
- Biographical Info:
Casa Graphics, Inc. was started by Ernie and Patty Weckbaugh in 1975. Their company designs, produces and edits books and other self-publishing products.
comments powered by Disqus