Anne Looser papers
Anne Looser papers
Collection contains two interviews with women involved in the Equal Rights Amendments, namely Kathryn MacKay and Christine Durham, done in 2002. It also contains a speech written by Anne Looser in 1992, regarding her involvement with International Women's Year.
- Extent: 1 folder (0.1 linear ft.)
- Creator: Looser, Anne
- Call Number: MSS 6938
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 21st Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from the Anne Looser papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 6938; Anne Looser papers; 20th and 21st Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 6938, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Donated by Anne Looser.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Anne Looser.
- Subject Terms
- Durham, Christine M. (Christine Meaders), 1945-; MacKay, Kathryn L.; Civil Rights; Equal rights amendments--United States--History; Politics, Government, and Law
- Genre / Form
- Interviews; Speeches, addresses, etc., American
- Processing Information
- Processed; Elizabeth Ballif, student processor, and John Murphy, curator.
- Appraisal Information
- LDS, Utah, and Western American women (20th and 21st Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy 5.V, August 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Looser (Anne) papers
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Elizabeth Ballif, student processor, and John Murphy, curator
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2013-07-08T12:40-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Anne Looser is a political activist in Utah. She studied political science at the University of Utah.
comments powered by Disqus