Aubrey Mace papers
Aubrey Mace papers
Contains notes and research compiled by Mason relating to her novels and short stories. Includes manuscripts, research, notes on her novel "Before the Clock Strikes Thirty," and other miscellaneous material. Materials dated 2008-2014.
- Extent: 1 box (0.5 linear ft.)
- Creator: Mace, Aubrey
- Call Number: MSS 7002
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; Literary Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from the Aubrey Mace papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Coordinating Committee.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 7002; Aubrey Mace papers; Literary Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 7002, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- The materials were maintained by the creator, Aubrey Mace, until April, 2010 when the materials were donated to Brigham Young University. Additional materials donated in November 2015.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Aubrey Mace; 2010. Donated; Aubrey Mace; November 2015.
- Subject Terms
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences; Literature; Mormon authors; Mace, Aubrey
- Genre / Form
- Manuscripts; Programs
- Processing Information
- Processed; Aimee Bastarache; 2010. Processed; Clarissa McIntire; 2016.
- Appraisal Information
- Mormon authors writing for Mormon and non-Mormon audiences (Mormon Literary Manuscripts collection department policy, May 2013.)
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Mace (Aubrey) papers
- Finding Aid Author
- Aimee Bastarache
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using ArchivesSpace on 2016-03-30 16:17:31 -0600.
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Aubrey Mace (1979- ) is a Mormon author.
Aubrey Mace was born in 1979 and lives in Sandy, Utah. She has been writing stories for most of her life. She graduated from Jordan High School and also attended LDS Business College and Utah State University. She wrote her first official short story while she was attending Utah State. She has written many books, but Spare Change was the first to be accepted for publication.
Mace works in the medical field, and spends her spare time working on her next book and spending time with her family. She enjoys cooking, traveling, gardening, playing the piano and cello, and reading.
comments powered by Disqus
Search this Collection
Yellow highlight indicates current location in collection description
Box/folder in MSS 7002
box 1 folder 1-3
Aubrey Mace manuscripts and research
box 1 folder 4
Aubrey Mace book Santa Maybe
box 1 folder 5
Aubrey Mace ephemera
box 1 folder 6
Aubrey Mace notebooks for Before the Clock Strikes Thirty
Help with this Collection
Curator - Literary Manuscripts