Henry Moon diary
Henry Moon diary
Typewritten copy of a diary kept from 1 January to 1 July 1860 in which Moon gives a brief account of his activities and life in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Extent: 1 item (4 p.)
- Creator: Moon, Henry, 1819-1894
- Call Number: MSS 750
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Diary must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 750; Henry Moon diary; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 750, LTPSC.
- Subject Terms
- Moon, Henry, 1819-1894; City and Town Life; Mormons--Utah--Salt Lake City--History--Sources; Salt Lake City (Utah)--History--Sources; Social Life and Customs
- Genre / Form
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Moon (Henry) diary
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Rose Frank
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2012-11-27T13:15-0700
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Mormon bishop in Salt Lake City, Utah.
comments powered by Disqus