Norma Frost collection
Norma Frost collection
Contains various items that tell the story of Norma Frost’s life and priorities. The items are artifacts and photographs that represent different periods in her life, including her days at BYU, the Hill Cumorah pageant, her pilgrim and Delaware heritage, and her time as a Relief Society teacher. Materials date between 1940 and 2007.
- Extent: 1 box (0.5 linear ft.)
- Creator: Frost, Norma
- Call Number: MSS 7604
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Arranged by material topic in groupings described by Norma Frost.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Norma Frost collection must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 7604; Norma Frost Collection; 20th-21st Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 7604, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Donated by Norma Frost in 2009.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Norma Frost; 2009.
- Subject Terms
- Artifacts; Folklore; Material Types
- Genre / Form
- Books; Photographs
- Processing Information
- Audrey Spainhower, student manuscript processor, and John Murphy, curator; 2010.
- Appraisal Information
- LDS, Utah, and Western American Women (20th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy 5.V, August 2007). Norma Frost attended BYU and included in the collection are photographs and a cookbook from her BYU ward.
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Frost (Norma) collection
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by John Murphy, curator, and Audrey Spainhower, student manuscript processor
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2012-09-13T09:11-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Norma Frost was born in Massachusetts but lived most of her life in Delaware. She loves the Eastern United States and the church history sites in New York State. She attended Brigham Young University beginning in 1968. She is a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and enjoys serving as a relief society teacher.
comments powered by Disqus