Cyril Call papers
Cyril Call papers
Handwritten legal transactions; a tax receipt; an inventory of property; a notice of a scheduled Hancock County, Illinois, court hearing; a judge's decision on a bill of divorce; and a personal letter.
- Extent: 2 folders (0.2 linear ft.)
- Creator: Call, Cyril, 1785-1873
- Call Number: MSS 774
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: The originals are restricted due to their poor condition. Photocopies of the items are available for patron use.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 774; Cyril Call papers; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 774, LTPSC.
- Subject Terms
- Bountiful (Utah)--History; Civil Procedure and Courts; Divorce--Utah--Bountiful--History; Hancock County (Ill.)--History; Mormons--Illinois--Hancock County--History; Mormons--Utah--Bountiful--History; Politics, Government, and Law
- Genre / Form
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Call (Cyril) papers
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Rose Frank
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2013-07-29T16:02-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Mormon pioneer who settled in Bountiful, Utah.
comments powered by Disqus