District 5420 records
District 5420 records
Collection contains documents relating to the Rotary International District 5420. Includes a history of the district, annual reports, a directory, and other documents. Also contains some financial information about the district's budget and information on directors. Dated 1966-2010.
- Extent: 6 folders (0.6 linear ft.)
- Creator: Rotary International. District 5420
- Call Number: MSS 7769
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Collection materials are arranged in their original order.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from District 5420 records must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 7769; District 5420 records; 20th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 7769, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Found in the 20th century workroom in 2011.
- Acquisition Information
- Found; 20th Century Workroom; 2011.
- Subject Terms
- Social Life and Customs; Clubs and Societies; Civic Activism; Politics, Government, and Law; Social service--Utah--Utah County; Rotary International. District 5420
- Genre / Form
- Processing Information
- Processed; Kelsey Samuelsen, student manuscript processor, and John M. Murphy, curator; 2013.
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy 5.VII, August 2007). Contains papers relating to a service organization within Utah.
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- District 5420 records
- Finding Aid Author
- Kelsey Samuelsen, student manuscripts processor, and John M. Murphy, curator
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using ArchivesSpace on 2015-07-08 15:25:25 -0600.
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
The Rotary International District 5420 is a service organization that began in 1915.
The Rotary International District 5420 was begun in 1915 as a district of the Rotary International Club, started 1905. Prior to 1915 there were no districts. Over time, this district has narrowed from covering Colorado, Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, and Montana to covering Utah only.
comments powered by Disqus