Robert P. Evans papers
Robert P. Evans papers
Materials consist of papers and records from the experiences of Robert P. Evans as he served in both ward and stake responsibilities in Idaho Falls, Idaho. Also included are a few personal and family history items from Evans. Materials are dated 1977-1997.
- Extent: 3 oversize folders (0.6 linear ft.). -- 2 cartons (2 linear ft.)
- Creator: Evans, Robert Pugmire, 1946
- Call Number: MSS 8083
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Robert P. Evans papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 8083; Robert P. Evans papers; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 8083, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Materials were collected by Robert P. Evans, and then donated to Special Collections in 2012.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Robert P. Evans; 2012.
- Subject Terms
- Church Government; Mormonism (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints); Church officers--Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints; Religion
- Genre / Form
- Pedigrees; Personal papers; Rosters
- Processing Information
- Processed; Margaret Weddle, student manuscript processor; and John M. Murphy, curator; 2014.
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Evans (Robert P.) papers
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Margaret Weddle
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2014-05-11T04:08-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Robert P. Evans (1946- ) is a Latter-day Saint engineer and scientist.
Robert Pugmire Evans was born in 1946 to parents Robert John and Alice Pugmire Evans. He graduated from Brigham Young University in 1971, then went on to Idaho State University to recieve a doctorate in engineering and applied science. His dissertation received a patent. He married Loretta Luce while at BYU. While at the Idaho National Laboratory, Evans has published several papers in various engineering and national security subjects.
He currently lives in Idaho Falls, Idaho.
comments powered by Disqus