Rick Bass papers
The new site is available at http://archives.lib.byu.edu
Rick Bass papers
Materials include publicity information for Bass's written works and handouts from Bass's writing classes.
- Extent: 2 folders (0.01 linear ft.)
- Creator: Bass, Rick, 1958
- Call Number: MSS 8192
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; Literary Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Rick Bass papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Located in Box 596.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 8192; Rick Bass papers; Literature Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 8192, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Materials were donated by Rick Bass in 1981.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Rick Bass; 1981.
- Subject Terms
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences; Literature; Mass media and publicity
- Genre / Form
- Processing Information
- Processed; Kristi Young; November 2013.
- Appraisal Information
- Manuscripts (Literary Manuscripts collection development policy).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Bass (Rick) papers
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Kristi Young
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2014-04-06T04:29-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Rick Bass (1958- ) is an author and environmentalist in Montana.
Rick Bass was born on March 7, 1958 in Fort Worth, Texas. He studied petroleum geology at Utah State University, and afterward began working in Jackson, Mississippi. In 1987 he moved his family to the Yaak Valley, Montana, where he began writing and participating in local conservation work. He is married to artist Elizabeth Hughes Bass.
comments powered by Disqus