Mark L. Grover papers
Mark L. Grover papers
Materials include the personal and professional papers of Mark L. Grover. Included are Grover's annual reports from 1973 to 2013, committee records, collection development records, Grover's rank advancement records, bibliographies, and correspondence. The materials date from 1972 to 2013.
- Extent: 7 cartons (7 linear ft.)
- Creator: Grover, Mark L.
- Call Number: MSS 8257
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; University Archives; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Mark L. Grover papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Languages and Scripts
- Arranged in nine series: 1. Correspondence. 2. Teaching materials. 3. Papers on rank advancement records. 4. Papers on collection development. 5. Bibliographies. 6. Papers on projects and committee service. 7. Latin American books. 8. Publications. 9. Personal annual reports.
- Conditions of Use
- Open for public research.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 8257; Mark L. Grover papers; University Archives; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 8257, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Transferred to the University Archives by Mark L. Grover in September 2013.
- Acquisition Information
- Transferred; Mark L. Grover; September 2013.
- Subject Terms
- Grover, Mark L.--Archives; Academic libraries--Utah--Provo; Colleges and Universities; Education; Librarians--Utah; Libraries--Utah--Provo--History
- Processing Information
- Processed; J. Gordon Daines III; September 2013.
- Appraisal Information
- Faculty papers (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Grover (Mark L.) papers
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by J. Gordon Daines III
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2014-04-06T04:26-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Mark L. Grover (born 1947) was the subject area librarian for Latin America in the Harold B. Lee Library at Brigham Young University.
Mark L. Grover was born in Malad, Idaho in 1947. He attended Ricks College in Rexburg, Idaho and graduated in 1965. He attended Brigham Young University's Library School and graduated in 1973. Upon graduation he accepted a position as the reserve librarian at Brigham Young University. He moved to the Midwest in 1978 to pursue a Ph.D. degree in Latin American Studies at Indiana University. Upon graduation he returned to Brigham Young University to become the Latin American studies librarian.
comments powered by Disqus
Search this Collection
Yellow highlight indicates current location in collection description
Series in MSS 8257
Mark L. Grover correspondence
Mark L. Grover teaching materials
Mark L. Grover papers on rank advancement
Mark L. Grover papers on collection development
Mark L. Grover bibliographies
Mark L. Grover papers on projects and committee service
Latin American books
Mark L. Grover publications
Mark L. Grover personal annual reports
Help with this Collection
University Archivist - University Archives