Jessica Martinez papers
Jessica Martinez papers
The materials are from Jessica Martinez's first two novels: Virtuosity and The Space Between Us. The books are adolescent literature novels. There is a manuscript of Virtuosity with handwritten notes from Martinez's editor. Dated 2010-2012.
- Extent: 2 folders (0.02 linear ft.)
- Creator: Martinez, Jessica, 1979
- Call Number: MSS 8273
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; Literary Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from the Jessica Martinez papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Located in Box 593.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 8273; Jessica Martinez papers; Literary Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University Following citations: MSS 8273, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Materials were donated by Jessica Martinez in 2013.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Jessica Martinez; 2013.
- Subject Terms
- Martinez, Jessica, 1979---Archives; Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences; Children's literature; Literature
- Genre / Form
- Manuscripts; Novels
- Processing Information
- Processed; Kristi Young; 2013.
- Appraisal Information
- Literary Manuscripts.
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Martinez (Jessica) papers
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Kristi Young
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2013-12-02T16:01-0700
- Biographical Info:
Jessica Martinez is an author.
Jessica Martinez was born and raised in Calgary, Canada. As a child she became immersed in the violin. She also developed a love for reading. As a teenager, she also knew that she wanted to write. Martinez went to university in the states at Brigham Young University majoring in English and violin performance. She met her husband in a Canadian literature class. They moved around frequently in their early marriage. Currently they are living in Orlando, Florida with their two children.
comments powered by Disqus