Dates: approximately 1955
Materials include one sheet of a handwritten transcription of a few paragraphs from The King Follett Discourse and two verses from the Doctrine and Covenants. The transcriber is unknown. Dated approximately 1955.
- Extent: 1 folder (0.1 linear ft.)
- Call Number: MSS 8344
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from God's beginning must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Located in box 598
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 8344; God's beginning; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 8344, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Purchased from Benchmark Books in 2013.
- Acquisition Information
- Purchased; Benchmark Books; 2013.
- Subject Terms
- Smith, Joseph, Jr., 1805-1844--Religion; Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Genre / Form
- Lecture notes
- Processing Information
- Processed; Margaret Weddle, student manuscript processor; 2013.
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- God's beginning
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Margaret Weddle
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2014-03-02T04:09-0700
- Finding Aid Language
comments powered by Disqus