Curt Haehle journal
Curt Haehle journal
Contains the diary of Curt Haehle. It relates his work as a stake missionary and contains letters to his wife Erna. Diary is dated 1921-1922.
- Extent: 1 folder (0.01 linear ft.)
- Creator: Haehle, Curt, 1900-2000
- Call Number: MSS 8498
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials in
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Curt Haehle journal must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 8498; Curt Haehle journal; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 8498, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- It is unknown who donated the collection.
- Acquisition Information
- Subject Terms
- Diaries; Material Types; Missions and Missionaries; Mormonism (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints); Religion; Haehle, Curt, 1900-2000; Haehle, Curt, 1900-2000--Diaries
- Genre / Form
- Personal papers
- Processing Information
- Processed; Catie Freedman, student manuscript processor, John M. Murphy, curator; 2015.
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Haehle (Curt) journal
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using ArchivesSpace on 2015-04-17 12:08:51 -0600.
- Biographical Info:
Biographical / Historical
Curt Haehle (approximately 1900-2000) was a stake missionary.
Curt Haehle was born in approximately 1900 in Germany. He served as a stake missionary in 1921. He immigrated to America in 1925. He was married to Erna Haehle. Together they had one daughter. They lived in Salt Lake City, Utah.
comments powered by Disqus