Mercury storage jug
Mercury storage jug
Dates: approximately 1920-1929
Materials include one 4.5 x 2.75 inch ceramic jug. The word "Mercury" is stamped on the front in black. The jug was used to store mercury for photographic printing. Materials dated approximately 1920-1929.
- Extent: 1 box (0.5 linear ft.)
- Call Number: MSS 8702
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; Photograph Archives; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Condition restricted. See Supervisor of Reference Services for permission to access. Kept in cold storage; access requires 24 hours advance notice.
- Languages and Scripts
- Technical Requirements
- Kept in cold storage; access requires 24 hours advance notice.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish materials from Mercury storage jug must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 8702; Mercury storage jug; Photograph Archives; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 8702, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Materials were purchased from Charles Schwartz Ltd. in 2014.
- Acquisition Information
- Purchased; Charles Schwartz Ltd.; 2014.
- Subject Terms
- Science, Technology, and Health; Photography; Photography--Equipment and supplies--Specimens
- Genre / Form
- Processing Information
- Processed; Anne Ashton, student photograph processor; 2015.
- Appraisal Information
- Photographs (Photograph Archives).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Mercury storage jug
- Finding Aid Author
- Anne Ashton
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using ArchivesSpace on 2015-05-12 15:09:16 -0600.
- Finding Aid Language
comments powered by Disqus