John Hilton III papers
John Hilton III papers
Dates: approximately 2013-2014
Collection contains manuscripts and questionnaires from John Hilton III. Includes 50 Questions in the Book of Mormon That Will Change Your Life, 52 Life Changing Questions, 52 Powerful Questions from the Book of Mormon That Will Change Your Life, and a questionnaire sheet. These manuscripts and notes were written around 2013 and 2014.
- Extent: 1 folder (0.01 linear ft.)
- Creator: Hilton, John, III
- Call Number: MSS 8801
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; Literary Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from the John Hilton III papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from the John Hilton III papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Coordinating Committee.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 8801; John Hilton III papers; Literary Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citation: MSS 8801, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Donated by John Hilton III in 2015.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; John Hilton III; November 5, 2015
- Subject Terms
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences; Literature; Mormon authors--Archives; Hilton, John, III
- Genre / Form
- Novels; Manuscripts; DVDs
- Processing Information
- Processed; Corinne Bird, student manuscript processor, Kristi Bell, curator; 2015.
- Appraisal Information
- Document the creation of works by Mormon authors. Manuscripts, notes, research, and letters are the primary documents collected (Mormon Literary Manuscipts collection department policy, May 30, 2013.)
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Hilton (John III) papers
- Finding Aid Author
- Corinne Bird
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using ArchivesSpace on 2016-03-25 14:01:38 -0600.
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
John Hilton III is a Mormon professor and writer in Utah.
John Hilton III is Mormon professor and writer. Hilton received his Bachelor's degree from Brigham Young University. He received his Masters in Education from Harvard, and his PhD in Education from Brigham Young University. Hilton married Lani Olsen, and together they have six children. Hilton worked for Seminary and Institute for eleven years before becoming an Assistant Professor of Ancient Scripture at Brigham Young University. Hilton's areas of studies are The Book of Mormon, Teching and Learning, Open Education Resources, and Social Media. Hilton speaks at events like Especially for Youth, Education Week, and Time Out for Women. Hilton is also a writer and has published fifteen books about religion through Deseret Book.
comments powered by Disqus