Jonathan D. Hallett storyboards
Jonathan D. Hallett storyboards
Dates: approximately 2005-2014
Storyboards created by Jonathan Hallett for The Crow: Wicked Prayer (2005), and The Janus Project (2015), a script for The Janus Project and contact information for parties involved with the production of The Janus Project.
- Extent: 1 carton (1 linear ft.)
- Creator: Hallett, Jonathan D.
- Call Number: MSS 8810
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; Arts & Communications Archives; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research. Box 1 Folder 1: Privacy restricted until 2091; permission to use materials must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Jonathan D. Hallett storyboards must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 8810; Jonathan D. Hallett storyboards; Arts and Communications Archives; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 8810, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Materials were created under contract by Jonathan Hallett, who sold them to L. Tom Perry Special Collections in 2015.
- Acquisition Information
- Purchased; Jonathan Hallett; 2015.
- Subject Terms
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences; Performing Arts; Motion pictures; Hallett, Jonathan D.
- Genre / Form
- Processing Information
- Processed; Mary-Celeste Ricks; 2015.
- Appraisal Information
- Arts and Communications.
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Hallett (Jonathan D.) storyboards
- Finding Aid Author
- Mary-Celeste Ricks
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using ArchivesSpace on 2016-08-29 14:41:34 -0600.
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Jonathan Hallett is a Mormon graphic designer and storyboard artist in Utah. Jonathan Hallett was born in 1974 to Charles and Marsha Smith Hallett in California. He moved to Utah with his family when he was sixteen and has mostly lived in Utah ever since. He got his start as an artist when he moved to Provo because he wanted to be a cartoonist and lived down the road from Dan Fausett, a storyboard artist for Disney. Fausett trained him, and after high school, Hallett attended Collins College, where he met his wife, in Arizona for a degree in art and advertising design. He married Amy Jonson in 1993 and has three children. He is currently the Art Director at Suncrest Marketing in Salt Lake City, Utah. He has done storyboard work for the unproduced film The Janus Project, The Crow, the ABC TV pilot for Blood and Oil, and has worked with Richard Dutcher, Rob Diamond, and others.
comments powered by Disqus
Search this Collection
Yellow highlight indicates current location in collection description
Carton/folder in MSS 8810
carton 1 folder 1
The Janus Project information
Dates: 2014 September 22
carton 1 folder 2
The Janus Project script
Dates: 2014 August 11
carton 1 folder 3
The Crow storyboards
Dates: approximately 2005
carton 1 folder 4
The Janus Project storyboards
Help with this Collection
Curator - Arts & Communications Archives