M. Gregg Fager papers
M. Gregg Fager papers
Collection contains material written by Gregg Fager. Includes articles, graduate school papers, and papers related to the publication of his book series "Mission Prep", his book "New Human Charater Dictionary and Workbook" and "An Inspired Quest." Dated 1988-2016.
- Extent: 1 box (0.5 linear ft.)
- Creator: Fager, M. Gregg
- Call Number: MSS 8873
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from the M. Gregg Fager papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Coordinating Committee.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 8873; M. Gregg Fager papers; 20th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 8873, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Gregg Fager donated his papers in June 2016.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Gregg Fager; June 6, 2016.
- Subject Terms
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints; Religion; Education; Colleges and Universities; Character; Fager, M. Gregg
- Genre / Form
- Articles; Publications
- Processing Information
- Processed; Carol Allred, student manuscripts processor, and John Murphy, curator; 2016.
- Appraisal Information
- LDS Scholarship and Historiography (20th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy 5.V, March 2013.)
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Fager (M. Gregg) papers
- Finding Aid Author
- Carol Allred
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using ArchivesSpace on 2016-12-09 19:36:57 -0700.
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
M. Gregg Fager (b. 1950) is an Mormon author who has published several books and papers, particularly regarding human character.
Milton Gregg Fager studied psychology at Brigham Young University, received his master's in Education from Brigham Young University and an MBA from Arizona State University, and a law degree from Brigham Young University Law School. He has published several books, particularly on human character, and as of 2016 is the CEO of Human Progress L.C.
comments powered by Disqus