Wallace B. Brown papers
Wallace B. Brown papers
Dates: 1974-2015, bulk 2003-2004
Collection contains materials pertaining to Wallace B. Brown's participation in Rotary International district 5420. Includes correspondence, calendars, lists of contacts, and printed ephemera related to his tenure as District Governor of the Utah Rotary District. Also includes a dictionary. Dates 1974 to 2015, bulk 2003 to 2004.
- Extent: 1 box (0.5 linear ft.). -- 1 oversize (1.66 linear ft.). -- 1 folder (0.01 linear ft.)
- Creator: Brown, Wallace B. (Wallace Berrett), 1934
- Call Number: MSS 8875
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from the Wallace B. Brown papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Coordinating Committee.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 8875; Wallace B. Brown papers; 20th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 8875, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Donated by Wallace B. Brown in 2016.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Wallace B. Brown; January 26, 2016.
- Subject Terms
- Social Life and Customs; Clubs and Societies; Brown, Wallace B. (Wallace Berrett), 1934-; Rotary International. District 5420
- Genre / Form
- Brochures; Books; Letters of administration
- Processing Information
- Processed; Sadie Julian; 2016.
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West (20th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy 5.V, August 2007.)
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Brown (Wallace B.) papers
- Finding Aid Author
- Sadie Julian
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using ArchivesSpace on 2016-09-21 14:36:10 -0600.
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Wallace B. Brown (1934-) is a retired dentist and a Rotary International member in Utah.
Wallace (Wally) Berrett Brown was born on October 8, 1934. He graduated with a Bachelors Degree from Brigham Young University. Wally later received a DDS Degree in 1963 and a Endodontic certificate in 1973 from the University of Washington School of Dentistry. Wally has served in the Rotary International district 5420 as a coordinator, club president, and district governor for many years even while working as a dentist. He currently resides in Murray, Utah.
comments powered by Disqus