Traci Abramson papers
Traci Abramson papers
Dates: approximately 1999-2017, 2007-2016
Contains draft manuscripts, correspondence, notes, and a calendar for multiple novels written by Mormon author Traci Abramson in Stafford, Virginia. Titles of her novels include: Undercurrents (2004), Ripple Effect (2005), The Deep End (2007), Royal series (2008-2016), Saint Squad series (2009-2010), "Hunted," Lock and Key (2013), Drop Zone (2014), "Quinn," Chances Are (2014), A Chance for Home (2017). Materials dated 1999-2017, bulk dates 2007-2016.
- Extent: 1 box (0.5 linear ft)
- Creator: Abramson, Traci Hunter
- Call Number: MSS 9036
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 21st Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from the Traci Abramson papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Coordinating Committee.
- M-disc in folder 1 containing items from floppy disks in that folder.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS 9036; Traci Abramson papers; Mormon Literary Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS 9036, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Traci Abramson produced and collected these materials in her work as an author, and donated them to L. Tom Perry Special Collections in July 2017.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Traci Hunter Abramson; July 2017.
- Subject Terms
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences; Literature; American literature--Mormon authors
- Genre / Form
- Manuscripts (for publication); Letters
- Processing Information
- Processed; Maddi Stanley; October 2017.
- Appraisal Information
- Mormon authors writing for Mormon and non-Mormon audiences (Mormon Literary Manuscripts collection development policy).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Abramson (Traci) papers
- Finding Aid Author
- Maddi Stanley
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using ArchivesSpace on 2018-11-14 13:47:50 -0700.
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Traci Hunter Abramson (b. 1967) is an LDS author.
Traci Abramson was born in 1967 in Arizona. She studied at Brigham Young University in Utah and then moved to Virginia. She worked as a finance officer for the Central Intelligence Agency for several years. She has written several titles, including the Saint Squad series and the Royal series.
comments powered by Disqus