Graham Photo Co. photographs of Southern California

Graham Photo Co. photographs of Southern California

Dates: approximately 1900-1939

Collection includes nine photographs of Los Angeles, California and the surrounding area, taken by Graham Photo Co. between the 1900s and the 1930s.

  • Extent: 1 folder (0.01 linear ft.)
  • Creator: Graham Photo Co. (Los Angeles, Calif.)
  • Call Number: MSS P 459
  • Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; Photograph Archives; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
  • Access Restrictions: Open for public research. Items kept in cold storage; access requires 24 hours advance notice.
Languages and Scripts
English
Conditions of Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Graham Photo Co. photographs of Southern California must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Preferred Citation
Initial citation: MSS P 459; Graham Photo Co. photographs of Southern California; Photograph Archives; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS P 459, LTPSC.
Custodial History
Photographs were previously part of the Tammen Collection.
Subject Terms
California, Southern--Photographs; Los Angeles (Calif.)--Photographs
Genre / Form
Photographs
Physical Location
L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah 84602.
Appraisal Information
Photographs (Photograph Archives).
Finding Aid ID Number
UPB_MSSP459
Finding Aid Title
Graham Photo Co. photographs of Southern California
Finding Aid Author
Finding aid prepared by Abe Austin
Finding Aid Creator
This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2014-01-26T04:29-0700
Finding Aid Language
English
Biographical Info:

Biographical/Historical note

Graham Photo Co. was established by W.M. Graham in Los Angeles in 1899, and operated until 1905.



comments powered by Disqus

Site Navigation

Search this Collection

Collection Arrangement

Yellow highlight indicates current location in collection description

Print View

Help with this Collection

Ask us a Question

Tom Wells
Curator - Photograph Archives
tom_wells@byu.edu