Dates: approximately 1850-1899
Family photographs, circa 1850s-1890s collection contains 55 carte-de-visite photographs of family, friends, and early church leaders from early Utah.
- Extent: 1 folder (0.08 linear ft.)
- Call Number: MSS P 651
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; Photograph Archives; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open to public access; Kept in cold storage; requires 24 hours advance notice to access collection.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Family photographs must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS P 651; Family photographs; Photograph Archives; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS P 651, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- These items was donated to Special Collections in 1989.
- Acquisition Information
- Donation; Mary Bybee; 1989.
- Related Material
- These items are part of the Photographs Archive.
- Subject Terms
- Utah--History--19th century--Photographs
- Genre / Form
- Physical Location
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah 84602.
- Appraisal Information
- Photographs (Photograph Archives).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Family photographs
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Abe Austin
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2013-10-20T04:28-0600
- Finding Aid Language
comments powered by Disqus