Dates: approximately 1850-1899
Dawson photographs, circa 1850s-1890s collection contains 5 carte de visite and 15 tintypes of various portraits of adults and children.
- Extent: 1 folder (0.08 linear ft.)
- Call Number: MSS P 710
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; Photograph Archives; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open to public access; Kept in cold storage; requires 24 hours advance notice to access collection.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Dawson photographs must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS P 710; Dawson photographs; Photograph Archives; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS P 710, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- These items were donated to Special Collections in 1991.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Timothy Mark Dawson; 1991.
- Related Material
- These items are part of the Photographs Archive.
- Subject Terms
- Images; Material Types
- Genre / Form
- Cartes-de-visite; Tintypes
- Appraisal Information
- Photographs (Photograph Archives).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Dawson photographs
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Garrett Schroath
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2014-02-02T04:26-0700
- Finding Aid Language
comments powered by Disqus