Vee Carlisle papers
Vee Carlisle papers
Campaign items, pamphlets, newsletters, genealogies, and miscellaneous materials relating to Carlisle's profession as a banker and to her political work. Ms. Carlisle was a state representative to the Utah State Legislature. She was a member of the Democratic Party and was involved in women's issues.
- Extent: 23 items (3 folders)(0.12 liner ft.)
- Creator: Carlisle, Vee
- Call Number: MSS SC 1114
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Vee Carlisle papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 1114; Vee Carlisle papers; 20th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 1114, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Donated by Vee Carlisle in 1977 and 1979.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Vee Carlisle; 1977, 1979.
- Subject Terms
- Political Campaigns; Politics, Government, and Law; Utah--Politics and government; Women bankers--Utah; Women in politics--Utah; Women legislators--Utah; Women's rights--Utah
- Genre / Form
- Newsletters; Pamphlets
- Appraisal Information
- LDS, Utah, and Western American women (20th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.V, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Carlisle (Vee) papers
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Benjamin Sipes
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2010-10-04T16:42-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Businesswoman, banker, editor, author, and politician.
comments powered by Disqus