Five typed newsletters of the Uintah and Ouray Indian agency from 1937 to 1941. The newsletters discuss various plans, policies, opportunities, and events of the agency.
- Extent: 5 items (58 p.)(0.06 linear ft.)
- Creator: United States. Bureau of Indian Affairs. Uintah and Ouray Agency
- Call Number: MSS SC 1162
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from The Ute must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 1162; The Ute; 20th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 1162, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Donated in 1974; Originally with the Mildred Miles Dellman Collection MSS 1524.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; 1974.
- Subject Terms
- City and Town Life; Social Life and Customs; Uintah and Ouray Indian Reservation (Utah); Ute Indians--History--Sources
- Genre / Form
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Benjamin Sipes
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2014-01-12T04:02-0700
- Finding Aid Language
comments powered by Disqus