C. D. Brinton diary
C. D. Brinton diary
Handwritten journal. Brinton served with his wife in the Sheffield Conference of the England Mission for the Mormon Church. The diary was written between the dates of August 9, 1900 and July 18, 1901 and is labeled as volume one.
- Extent: 1 item (344 p.)(0.11 linear ft.)
- Creator: Brinton, C. D.
- Call Number: MSS SC 1172
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from C.D. Brinton diary must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 1172; C.D. Brinton diary; 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 1172, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Donated by Abe Young in 1980.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Abe Young; 1980.
- Subject Terms
- Brinton, C. D.--Diaries; Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints; Religion; Great Britain--History--20th century--Sources; Missions and Missionaries; Mormonism (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints); Mormon Church--Missions--England--History; Mormon missionaries--England; Mormons--England--History--Sources
- Genre / Form
- Appraisal Information
- 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Brinton (C. D.) diary
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Benjamin Sipes
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2014-01-12T04:12-0700
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Missionary for the Mormon Church.
comments powered by Disqus