Handwritten legal documents from the Randolph County Court in Illinois. Included are a certificate of publication, a declaration, a deposition, and three affidavits.
- Extent: 6 items (13 p.)
- Creator: Illinois. Court (Randolph County)
- Call Number: MSS SC 1225
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Legal documents must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 1225; Legal documents; 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 1225, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Acquisition Information
- Subject Terms
- Illinois. Court (Randolph County); Civil Procedure and Courts; Illinois--History--1778-1865--Sources; Law--Illinois--History--Sources; Politics, Government, and Law
- Genre / Form
- Affidavits; Certificates; Declarations; Depositions
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (19th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Legal documents
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Elisa Visick
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2010-10-04T16:43-0600
- Finding Aid Language
comments powered by Disqus