Original typescript (title page and seven leaves of text with corrections) of the poem cycle "Eleusinia." The manuscript is signed by Machen and Lytton Armstrong.
- Extent: 1 item (8 leaves + 14 leaves of photocopies)(0.06 linear ft.)
- Creator: Machen, Arthur, 1863-1947
- Call Number: MSS SC 1245
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Eleusinia must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 1245; Eleusinia; 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 1245, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Purchased in 1980.
- Acquisition Information
- Purchased; 1980.
- Subject Terms
- Armstrong, Lytton; Machen, Arthur, 1863-1947; Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences; Literature
- Genre / Form
- English poetry--20th century; Manuscripts; Poetry
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (19th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Benjamin Sipes
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2010-10-04T16:43-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Welsh novelist and essayist, a forerunner of 20th century Gothic science fiction.
comments powered by Disqus