The Andrus recorder
The Andrus recorder
Photocopies of 31 newsletters which have the purpose of informing the Andrus clan of reunions, circulating genealogical materials, keeping current address lists of heads of famlies, and encouraging young people to participate in family affairs.
- Extent: 31 items (0.1 linear ft.)
- Creator: Andrus family
- Call Number: MSS SC 1500
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from The Andrus Recorder must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 1500; Andrus Family Recorder; 20th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 1500, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Donated by Hyrum Andrus in 1979.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Hyrum Andrus; 1979.
- Subject Terms
- Andrus family; Home and Family; Mormons--Utah; Social Life and Customs
- Genre / Form
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Andrus recorder
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Patsy Shin Hernandez
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2014-02-02T04:08-0700
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
The Andrus Recorder is a newsletter to serve the descendents of Milo Andrews.
comments powered by Disqus