Printed programs which outline Flag Day celebrations at the Utah State Capitol.
- Extent: 2 items (0.01 linear ft.)
- Creator: Elks (Fraternal order)
- Call Number: MSS SC 1517
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Elks Program must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- This item was formerly accessioned under the number A79-165.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 1517; Elks program; 20th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 1517, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Donated by Grace Evans McGebney in 1979.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Grace Evans McGebney; 1979.
- Subject Terms
- Capitol Hill (Salt Lake City, Utah)--History; City and Town Life; Flag Day--History; Holidays--Utah--Salt Lake City--History; Social Life and Customs
- Genre / Form
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Elks program
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Patsy Shin Hernandez
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2014-02-02T04:08-0700
- Finding Aid Language
comments powered by Disqus