R. C. Miller journal
R. C. Miller journal
Handwritten journal which includes a record of marriages performed by R. C. Miller from 1913-1938, a record of tithing paid by R. C. Miller from 1912-1940, and an undated passenger list for the S. S. "Tunisian" of the Allan Line. All items are photocopies.
- Extent: 2 items (166 leaves)(0.10 linear ft.)
- Creator: Miller, R. C.
- Call Number: MSS SC 1555
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from R.C. Miller journal must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 1555; R.C. Miller journal; 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 1555, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Donated by Naomi Jensen in 1979.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Naomi Jensen; 1979.
- Subject Terms
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints; Religion; Missions and Missionaries; Mormonism (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints); Mormon Church--Missions--Scandinavia--History; Mormon missionaries--Scandinavia; Mormons--Scandinavia--History; Ålborg (Denmark)--History--Sources
- Genre / Form
- Appraisal Information
- 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Miller (R. C.) journal
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Benjamin Sipes
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2014-02-09T04:09-0700
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Missionary for the Mormon Church in Denmark, Sweden, and Norway, 1910-1912.
comments powered by Disqus