Early pioneer history
Early pioneer history
Dates: approximately 1905
Typewritten history of James Allred and his family, early converts to the Mormon Church and pioneers who established settlements in Manti and Ephraim, Utah.
- Extent: 1 item (6 leaves)(0.05 linear ft.)
- Creator: Munson, Eliza Mariah A., 1848
- Call Number: MSS SC 1593
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Early pioneer history must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 1593; Early pioneer history; 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 1593, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Donated by Eliza Munson in 1979.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Eliza Munson; 1979.
- Subject Terms
- Allred family; Allred, James, 1784-1876; Clothing and dress--Religious aspects--Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints; Ephraim (Utah)--History; Home and Family; Immigration and American Expansion; Manti (Utah)--History; Mormon pioneers; Mormons--Illinois--Nauvoo--History; Nauvoo (Ill.)--History; Pioneers; Social Life and Customs
- Genre / Form
- Appraisal Information
- 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Early pioneer history
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Benjamin Sipes
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2014-02-09T04:09-0700
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Granddaughter of James Allred and Elizabeth Warren Allred, daughter of James Tillman Sanford Allred and Elizabeth B. Manwaring Allred, and member of the Mormon Church.
comments powered by Disqus