Jane Brice blessing
Jane Brice blessing
Handwritten blessing given to Jane Brice by W. G. Perkins, handwritten letter to Jane Brice from her brother John in England, and a photocopy of a genealogical chart showing ancestors and descendants of Jane Brice.
- Extent: 3 items (7 pages)
- Creator: Perkins, William G. (William Grant), 1801-1886
- Call Number: MSS SC 1746
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Jane Brice blessing must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 1746; Jane Brice blessing; 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 1746, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Donated by Virginia Riggs in 1980.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Virginia Riggs; 1980.
- Subject Terms
- Brice, Jane, 1846-1924; Brice, John; Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints--Doctrines; Benediction--Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints; Home and Family; Social Life and Customs; Women in the Mormon Church--England--History--Sources
- Genre / Form
- Genealogies; Letters; Sermons
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (19th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Brice (Jane) blessing
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Elisa Visick
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2010-10-04T16:59-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Patriarch in the Mormon Church.
comments powered by Disqus