The collection includes the photocopied handwritten diary, typewritten copies of the originals, and some photocopied pictures. Brimley describes the temporal and spiritual experiences of his mission.
- Extent: 4 v. (ca. 700 leaves)(0.34 linear ft.)
- Creator: Brimley, Thomas
- Call Number: MSS SC 1766
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Diaries must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 1766; Diaries; 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 1766, LTPSC.
- Subject Terms
- Brimley, Thomas; Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints--Hawaii--History--Sources; Religion; Hawaiians--History--Sources; Missions and Missionaries; Mormonism (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints); Mormons--Missionary experiences--Hawaii--History--Sources
- Genre / Form
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (19th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Benjamin Sipes
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2010-10-04T16:59-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Mormon missionary to Hawaii.
comments powered by Disqus