Bound history of the Lindsay and related families. The volume includes genealogical material and maps of various areas in Great Britain (home of some of Susan Easton Black's ancestors). She describes the temporal and spiritual experiences of her ancestors.
- Extent: 1 v. (347 p.)
- Creator: Black, Susan Easton
- Call Number: MSS SC 1774
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Illustrious Forebearers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 1774; Illustrious Forebearers; 20th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 1774, LTPSC.
- Subject Terms
- Lindsay family; Great Britain--Genealogy; Maps; Material Types; Mormon Church--California--Long Beach--History; Mormons--Great Britain--History
- Genre / Form
- Genealogies; Histories
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Illustrious Forebearers
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Morgan Crockett
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2014-05-11T04:03-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Mormon writer of family histories.
comments powered by Disqus