Brigham Young letter
Brigham Young letter
Photocopy of a handwritten letter to Charles C. Rich concerning the transfer of military equipment to headquarters.
- Extent: 1 item (1 leaf)
- Creator: Young, Brigham, 1801-1877
- Call Number: MSS SC 1798
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Brigham Young letter must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 1798; Brigham Young party; 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 1798, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Found in Leon Storr's desk in 1980.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Leon Storr; 1980.
- Subject Terms
- Illinois. Militia. Nauvoo Legion--History; Rich, Charles C. (Charles Coulson), 1809-1883; Young, Brigham, 1801-1877--Correspondence; Council Bluffs (Iowa)--History--Sources; Military; Mormons--Iowa--Mount Pisgah--History--Sources; Pisgah (Iowa)--History--Sources; Politics, Government, and Law
- Genre / Form
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (19th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Young (Brigham) letter
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Elisa Visick
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2010-10-04T16:59-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Second president the Mormon Church.
comments powered by Disqus