History of Provo
History of Provo
Typewritten history of Provo, Utah. The item includes one map and a number of newspaper clippings. The history was written for a sociology class.
- Extent: 1 v. (70 leaves)
- Creator: Dixson, Eldon A.
- Call Number: MSS SC 1826
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from History of Provo must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 1826; History of Provo; 20th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 1826, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Donated by Reed Bradford in 1981.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Reed Bradford; 1981.
- Subject Terms
- Maps; Material Types; Mormons--Utah--Provo; Provo (Utah)--History
- Genre / Form
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- History of Provo
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Morgan Crockett
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2010-10-04T17:02-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Student in a "Sociology 68" class probably at Brigham Young University.
comments powered by Disqus