H.H. Cole letter
H.H. Cole letter
Typescript and photocopy of a handwritten letter. The item is written to Cole's father. Cole tells about the Mormon expulsion from Nauvoo, Illinois and about personal family matters.
- Extent: 2 items (6 leaves)(0.02 linear ft.)
- Call Number: MSS SC 1830
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from H.H. Cole letter must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 1830; H.H. Cole letter; 20th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 1830, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Donated by S. Clyde Johnson in 1981.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; S. Clyde Johnson; 1981.
- Subject Terms
- Cole, H. H., fl. 1846; City and Town Life; Home and Family; Letters; Mormons--Illinois--Nauvoo--History--Sources; Nauvoo (Ill.)--History--Sources; Social Life and Customs
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Cole (H.H.) letter
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Benjamin Sipes
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2010-10-04T17:02-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Farmer living in Franklin Township, Lee County, Iowa.
comments powered by Disqus