Eric North diary
Eric North diary
Handwritten diary for the year 1930. North lived in Salt Lake City, Utah and California and was active in the social life in both places.
- Extent: 1 v. (365 p.)(0.09 linear ft.)
- Creator: North, Eric, 1884-1968
- Call Number: MSS SC 1847
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Eric North diary must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 1847; Eric North diary; 20th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 1847, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Donated by Evelyn Brown in 1981.
- Acquisition Information
- Donated; Evelyn Brown; 1981.
- Subject Terms
- California--History--1850-1950--Sources; City and Town Life; Home and Family; Salt Lake City (Utah)--History--Sources; Social Life and Customs
- Genre / Form
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- North (Eric) diary
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Benjamin Sipes
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2010-10-04T17:02-0600
- Finding Aid Language
comments powered by Disqus