Typewritten play dealing with the experiences of American actors.
- Extent: 1 folder
- Creator: Sinclair , Brenda
- Call Number: MSS SC 1890
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Poor Howard must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 1890; Poor Howard; 20th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 1890, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Acquisition Information
- Subject Terms
- American drama--Women authors; Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences; Performing Arts
- Genre / Form
- Manuscripts (for publication)
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Poor Howard
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Melissa Stephens
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2010-10-04T17:03-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
comments powered by Disqus