Photocopy of a handwritten letter regarding legal matters in California.
- Extent: 1 folder
- Creator: Guerra
- Call Number: MSS SC 1891
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Materials are in English.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Guerra letter must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 1891; Guerra letter; 20th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 1891, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Acquisition Information
- Subject Terms
- California--History--To 1846--Sources; Civil Procedure and Courts; Law--California--History--Sources; Politics, Government, and Law
- Genre / Form
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (19th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Guerra letter
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Melissa Stephens
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2010-10-04T17:03-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Mexican official in California.
comments powered by Disqus