Juan Lopez decree
Juan Lopez decree
Handwritten decree directed to V.E. with respect to his standing as a Mexican national.
- Extent: 1 item (3 p.)(0.01 linear ft.)
- Creator: Lopez, Juan, fl. 1821
- Call Number: MSS SC 1893
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84606; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Material is in Spanish.
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Juan Lopez decree must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 1893; Juan Lopez decree; 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 1893, LTPSC.
- Subject Terms
- Civil Procedure and Courts; Law--Mexico--History--Sources; Mexico--Politics and government--1821-1861--Sources; Politics, Government, and Law
- Genre / Form
- Appraisal Information
- Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (19th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Lopez (Juan) decree
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Benjamin Sipes
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2010-10-04T17:03-0600
- Finding Aid Language
- Biographical Info:
Mexican government official.
comments powered by Disqus