Four handwritten letters. Most of the documents are either to or from "Appoline" and deal with the affairs of the families of the authors.
- Extent: 1 folder (0.03 linear ft.) : 16 p.
- Call Number: MSS SC 1967
- Repository: L. Tom Perry Special Collections; 19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts; 1130 Harold B. Lee Library; Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah 84602; http://sc.lib.byu.edu/
- Access Restrictions: Open for public research.
- Languages and Scripts
- Conditions of Use
- It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Kentucky letters must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
- Preferred Citation
- Initial citation: MSS SC 1967; Kentucky letters; 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University. Following citations: MSS SC 1967, LTPSC.
- Custodial History
- Acquisition Information
- Subject Terms
- Families--Kentucky--History; Home and Family; Social Life and Customs
- Genre / Form
- Appraisal Information
- 19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Finding Aid ID Number
- Finding Aid Title
- Kentucky letters
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Elisa Visick
- Finding Aid Creator
- This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit 2014-03-16T04:20-0600
- Finding Aid Language
comments powered by Disqus